Trying to get rid of alcohol addiction, people come to the option of coding. Which alcohol coding method is best for a particular person? What is suitable, and what is better to refrain from? The following types of coding are distinguished: psychological effects, medication, neurolinguistic programming, options using folk methods and herbs, methods of mixing various components into food and drinks that cause an aversion to alcohol.
Dovzhenko coding method
Dovzhenko’s coding method for alcohol is widely used not only in Russia, but throughout the world. The success of this technique is approaching 75–80%. This indicator is very high. This method is rightly credited with qualification - the most effective. The essence of the technique is reduced to a hypnotic effect on the subconscious of a sick person. The doctor creates certain psychological attitudes, as a result of which the alcoholic ceases to feel a craving for alcohol.
Physical dependence is overcome in 2-3 months. This period is enough for the body, cells, organs and systems to reorganize into a healthy lifestyle. But psychological dependence in itself does not go away and does not disappear. That is why a person who has not drank a year or more, can again break. Treatment of alcoholism is fraught with relapse. This is feared by the relatives and close people of the alcoholic. After all, after the breakdown, the dependence grows stronger and becomes even more stable.
Dovzhenko’s method in this regard is the best option, since the method implies indifference to alcohol. An alcoholic does not have a craving for alcohol after applying the technique. He is indifferent to alcohol. It is very important for an alcoholic to be able to drink whenever he wants, but not to break into a binge.
Stages of applying the Dovzhenko method:
- The positive attitude of the patient is very important. He himself must want to get rid of a bad habit. It is necessary not only his consent, but also a real desire to become a healthy person. To do this, you may need additional help and support from psychologists who are able to convince the patient of the need for treatment.
- The period of sobriety. Coding by Dovzhenko is used only on a sober head. The required threshold is at least one week without alcohol. Better if there is more. The body needs to cleanse itself of alcohol as much as possible. The brain must be clean to maximize the effect. It is also therefore important that the consent and desire of the alcoholic to break free from addiction.
- Several series of hypnosis are performed only by a specially trained and trained doctor. Self-medication, despite the presence of video tutorials on the Internet, is not worth it. Depending on the timing of alcoholism, the degree of dependence, the willpower of a particular person, the number of sessions that are necessary to obtain a satisfactory result is established. For someone, 5-7 sessions are enough. Others will need more than 12 doctor visits.
- The pleasure center in the brain stops responding to alcohol irritation. The gag reflex is also absent. A person simply becomes indifferent to alcohol, craving disappears and the very reason why a person went into a binge. Over time, the correct functions of the brain are restored, and the body produces serotonin already, as a reaction, to tasty food or a pleasant company.
The Dovzhenko method is one of the coding methods for alcoholism, but it is very effective. Many couples have gained a second life thanks to this technique. The main criterion for the success of treatment is the desire of an alcoholic to get rid of harmful addiction.
NLP coding has become widespread around the world. A simple and affordable method of treatment can be used independently if you purchase a course of audio programs. You can apply this method without the knowledge of the patient, especially during periods of sleep. To encode a person from drinking is enough to change his view of alcohol. People who are addicted to alcohol cannot imagine their life without alcohol.
Over time, they themselves accustomed themselves to enjoy only the effects of alcohol. They are not interested in food or travel, the personality is gradually degrading to the state of animal reflexes. People lose their personality. The pleasure center produces serotonin - a hormone of joy only when irritating the receptors with ethanol.
As in the case of any other dependence, the dose increases over time, since the previous amount becomes small due to the habituation of the body and the adaptation of cells. Modern methods of treatment affect the brain, changing its settings. The human brain is susceptible to repetitive information. If a child often hears the same song on the radio when traveling in a car, he plays it unconsciously, even if he does not understand the word. This is how the brain and an adult work.
NLP encoding method for alcohol dependence:
- Efficiency increases if a person is sober. Only a pure brain that is not fogged by narcotic effects can respond positively to external influences.
- Periods of sleep. Audio programs include during sleep, even without the knowledge of the patient. In the phase of morning sleep, efficiency increases, since during this period the brain is maximally open and defenseless. Often this procedure is carried out in specialized clinics, where the dynamics of the waves of brain activity are monitored using sensors, determining the best period of time for psychological impact and the creation of blocks.
- The method is good because you can create absolutely any installation: from a complete rejection of the use of alcoholic drinks to indifference to them, depending on the degree of alcoholism and the client’s desire.
In many countries, NLP is considered illegal when used in advertising and as a marketing move, which indicates the effectiveness of the methodology. For therapeutic purposes, neurolinguistic programming began to be used back in the 60s. In order not to violate the integrity of the psychological personality of a person, it is better to trust professionals. They are able to diagnose and identify weaknesses and strengths of a person.
The classic coding method for alcoholism is hypnosis. The widespread occurrence of hypnosis elements led to the fact that the military was deliberately trained to confront this technique. This option is so good. Not all people are hypnosed equally. Some are more sensitive, others not. Women due to hormonal background and features of the functioning of the brain are more susceptible to hypnotic effects than men. Therefore, this method is ideal for them.
Men are very sensitive to changes in physiology. Vomiting and disgust are a critical factor in deciding whether to drink or not to drink. Women suffer from toxicosis during pregnancy, discomfort during menstruation, pain during childbirth - their body is able to withstand the feeling of nausea when drinking ethanol-containing drinks. But men are unaccustomed to this, so hypnosis to create an aversion to alcohol is extremely effective for them.
What conditions are needed:
- Again the state of sobriety of the patient. On a drunken head, hypnosis can break the connections in the brain. Therefore, a person must be sober. If we talk about violent methods of treatment, then plasmapheresis is used in hospitals to clean the blood of toxins and ethanol compounds. And only after that hypnosis is prescribed.
- The predisposition of a person to hypnotic effects. Depending on this, the degree of success of the method will fluctuate.
- Confidence in the doctor. The more a person trusts the one who conducts hypnosis, the more open his brain is for exposure. Therefore, it is recommended to choose a doctor who will satisfy the patient. It is better to initially conduct several series of meetings and discussions during which the alcoholic is convinced of his own safety and the best intentions of the attending physician.
The hypnotic effect is good because the body is not physically exposed to any medication that causes vomiting when ethanol is used together. The human brain tunes in to other ways of life. Often an alcoholic cannot imagine life without alcohol, as this is the only way to relax and have fun. The centrality of the life of the addicted person is fixated on the next dose of alcohol.
When a person goes to work or does housework, the only thing he thinks about is that it will all end and he will be able to get drunk in the evening. An alcoholic cannot stop. He has no stopper. Such people drink as long as consciousness is maintained. Hypnosis blocks nerve impulses in the brain that cause pleasure. Therefore, there is no point in drinking. Over time, the victim seeks other ways to enjoy life. And finds healthier alternatives such as sports or hobbies.
Almost 100% of the coding method for alcoholism is medication. A drug is sewn under the patient’s skin, which causes vomiting if the alcoholic tries to drink alcohol. Drinking is simply physically impossible. Even if a person drinks, then the entire portion of ethanol with vomiting will come back. Intoxication is physically impossible.
This technique is a violent method that is still used. There are injections, pills, droppers. After cases of delirium tremens, when patients enter the clinic, they are offered the Torpedo stitching method. The operation takes a little time. An incision is made on the skin and a tablet is sewn there. It is impossible to get it yourself at home.
The action can last up to a year. This time is enough for a person to realize the harmfulness of a habit and already consciously decide not to abuse alcohol anymore. One of the varieties of Disulfiram preparations. A simple and effective way to sober up an alcoholic and bring him to his senses. Disulfiram blocks the production of enzymes that break down ethanol.
Namely, enzymes allow you to experience intoxication. The liver produces enzymes that break down ethanol into water and other derivatives that can excrete the kidneys. These compounds enter the brain with blood flow, where they disrupt electrical impulses between neurons, affecting the pleasure center in the brain.
The combined use of ethanol and disulfiram:
- Dizziness, headaches, fainting. Unpleasant conditions in which you want to lie down and fall asleep, and not continue the holiday.
- Nausea and bouts of vomiting. The body, realizing that it is not able to cope with the breakdown of ethanol, sends a signal to the brain that poisoning and severe intoxication are occurring, and therefore vomiting occurs. Sometimes it is so strong that you have to seek help from a doctor to prevent dehydration.
- Leaps in pressure and heart rate. An ambiguous reaction of the body leads to an unstable state.
Disulfiram is an effective coding method. With its use, an alcoholic simply cannot drink physically. One of the disadvantages of this method is the violent path. After the drug expires, the person again returns to a bad habit. Disulfiram causes vomiting, which is uncomfortable for humans. Therefore, when using this drug, the effectiveness is almost 100%.
Popular coding methods
The capital has a wide range of methods for treating alcohol dependence. But in the outback there is no such diversity, but there is a problem of drunkenness. Therefore, they fight it with the methods of the forefathers. Medicinal teas, fees, infusions and decoctions, honey and bee venom, mushrooms. All of these tools are similar to drug coding. They cause an aversion to alcohol. A person is not able to drink alcohol. Widespread mushroom dung beetle, which in its taste is no different from ordinary mushrooms.
Mushroom dung beetle
The mushroom grows in the forests. Very expressive appearance will not allow to confuse it with another look. Gather mushroom fresh and strong. Dried for future use, fried and boiled for consumption. The fungus contains enzymes that block the production of substances that break down alcohol.
That is why the alcoholic experiences vomiting. You can use it only when sober. The fungal enzymes are absorbed into the blood and remain in the body for up to a week. It is for this period that the mushroom guarantees the drunkard sobriety. After the period has expired, you can repeat the dishes with the use of the mushroom.
Teas, herbs and decoctions
Thyme, bearberry, hoof root, St. John's wort, fireweed - all these medicinal plants are rich in enzymes and nutrients that heals the body, helping to fight addiction. Cool broths and infusions are drunk according to a certain system as a cure for alcoholism. Efficiency is tested by time and depends on the susceptibility of the organism of a particular person. Infusions of herbs on vodka lead to a stable disgust of a person with respect to ethanol.
Honey and bees
Honey is a healthy food rich in vitamins. But the bees, injecting poison subcutaneously, are used as a medicine. Bee venom, in the absence of allergic reactions, can not kill a person, but can cause discomfort: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, increased heart rate.
In this state, the body tries to get rid of any toxins, including ethanol. Therefore, if 3-5 bees are planted on the skin, then drinking alcohol will become impossible for at least a week, which is successfully used by healers.
Coding from alcoholism is physiological and psychological. Hypnosis methods are widespread due to the longer and more stable effect. People learn to live anew. They have new hobbies and attitudes. The blocks in the brain work forever, so the person concerned has to fight and make efforts to maintain sobriety in the future.
Medication coding gives 100% effect immediately. But after the action of the drug ends, the percentage of relapses is very high. And few agree to a second treatment. Since the side effect of disulfiram in the form of nausea, vomiting, arrhythmias and shortness of breath is notably pleasant. Therefore, this method, although still used in medicine, does not consider it particularly successful and is used in extreme cases.
What is coding?
The coding for alcoholism is aimed, first of all, to ensure that the patient has lost the physical and psychological desire to drink, the elimination of the painful craving for alcohol.
In some cases, the patient is encouraged that he will die from alcohol - this affects only the most suggestible subjects. A few centuries ago, a kind of coding of alcoholics was used by clergy: a drunkard gave a vow that he would not drink, was afraid of God's anger.
There are many coding methods for alcoholism, which one is better - doctors have not come to a consensus. Every year there are more and more new ways of coding effectively against alcoholism.
Laser coding is one of the most effective treatment methods in recent years, for the rejection of any alcoholic beverages. Laser rays have beneficial effects on the bioactive points of the human body, reflexogenic places, block the centers responsible for alcohol, some other types of addictions.
Coding acts on the subconscious - gives a clear statement on the complete prohibition of alcoholic beverages. In parallel with this, there is a general recovery, the restoration of the patient's undermined health. The method can be used in parallel with drug therapy.
Magnetic laser blood therapy
With this coding technique from alcoholism, simultaneous exposure to laser and magnetic radiation is carried out. Strengthening the action of each other, they positively affect the patient’s body, normalizing all body functions. Craving for alcohol is almost disappearing. The strength of the effect depends on the severity of the disease, the method is almost safe.
Hypnosis encoding is a psychotherapeutic encoding method that has already become a “classic” coding for alcoholism, known since the nineteenth century. It is based on instilling into the patient disgust, indifference to alcohol. Absolute contraindications for such therapy are schizophrenia, severe mental disorders.
Such coding is carried out using:
- Neuro-linguistic programming - the human psyche is gradually introduced into a positive, joyful state. For the success of such therapy, several sessions are performed.
- Erickson’s hypnosis - the patient is introduced into a “borderline” state, the middle between wakefulness and sleep, and the doctor inspires him to refrain from drinking.
- Hypnosuggestive therapy - at first the patient talks with the doctor, they establish contact. Then comes a hypnosis session, the outcome of which depends on the general level of suggestibility of the patient.
Therapy by A.R. Dovzhenko is based on the suggestion with the help of hypnosis and the psychophysical effects of the negative regarding the use of alcoholic beverages. The installation code for a sober lifestyle. The coding "holds" from one year to fifteen, but to consolidate the effect, a second session is sometimes required.
Treatment by B.E. Rozhnova is based on the concept of emotional stress. Here, emotional therapeutic suggestion, clarification is used, and after - a hypnosis session in which a negative reaction to alcohol is instilled, an aversion to its taste, smell. The method is extremely effective if carried out with the participation of specialists.
Torpedo encoding - "prohibitive" method. The active substance is disulfiram. The essence of this method: treatment is carried out using intravenous injection or suturing of the most effective drug into the muscle.
At home, treatment with tablets is allowed. In parallel with the patient take a receipt that he is familiar with the consequences of alcohol intake, which may be in the process. They say to those who are especially suggestible: if you drink, you die. For clarity, the patient is immediately given about twenty grams of vodka to drink - symptoms of intolerance appear immediately.
This coding for alcohol is called by many the most effective - a drug based on disulfiram gradually "dissolves" in the human body over one to five years. The tablets are sewn into the buttock area or under the scapula in a medical facility, taken at home, and the medicine is also used as injections.
The coding procedure by Esperal assumes that alcohol will not enter the body in any form - you can not even use sweets with liquor, alcohol pharmacy tinctures, kvass, fermented juices. Five days before the start of treatment, refusal of alcoholic and low alcohol drinks is necessary.
SIT, NIT and MST
These are modern psychopharmacological methods with which the patient is able to give up alcohol for a period of several months to two to three years. Drugs are administered intravenously.
They are considered harmless, but drinking alcohol during their action gives a very “tough" reaction - not only nausea occurs, but also fainting, arrhythmia, and breathing problems. The patient understands: it is better not to take alcohol. Such treatment can be carried out a maximum of three times - then it becomes completely ineffective.
The highest efficiency when using Delphison is observed in those who themselves want to quit addiction. The drug is administered intramuscularly by injection, it lasts up to six months, during which it is recommended to conduct psychotherapy aimed at suggesting to the patient that his life will be better without alcohol.
When using any amount of alcohol after encoding, suffocation occurs, accompanied by a fear of death.
This drug is recommended to be coded to young patients, middle-aged people. It is administered parenterally or intramuscularly. Before use, it is required to “clear” the body of alcohol by completely abandoning it or using special means. Aquilong Depot is valid for up to five years. Voluntary patient consent for coding is required.
The drug eliminates excessive craving for alcohol, helps to wean it quite easily. It is injected, intramuscularly, it lasts 20 days, after which the injection should be repeated. The medicine improves the psychological state of the patient, gently calms. Alcohol intoxication at the time of encoding is unacceptable.
The active substance - naltrexone, blocks the receptors responsible for the enjoyment of drinking alcohol. Intended for monthly administration, since it is valid for no more than four weeks. Intramuscularly or eaten in tablets. At the beginning of treatment it is forbidden to drink alcohol. Before use, consultation with your doctor is required.
In addition to coding, there are other, time-tested, methods of treating alcoholism. Acupuncture affects specific points on the body, in this case located on the auricles.
With the help of it, the pathological attraction to alcohol is suppressed, withdrawal symptoms are relieved, the general condition of the body, psyche improves. It can be combined with other methods of therapy for alcoholism, taking nootropics. Treatment is incompatible with certain medications; only a doctor can prescribe it after a preliminary examination.
Many years ago, doctors believed that nerve cells do not recover at all, and that they are destroyed very intensively in an alcoholic, which negatively affects his condition. Transcranial electroneurostimulation, or TPP, helps to “dump” a negative program from the brain, inspire complete freedom from alcoholism, lay the foundation for the most sober lifestyle, and helps restore damaged neurons.
Psychotherapeutic methods are combined with a weak electromagnetic effect on certain points, relaxing music, programming the refusal of alcohol for a certain period - at least six months. Sometimes the patient is given a placebo at the same time - a normal saline solution, under the guise of a coding drug, which enhances the psychological coding.
Most varieties of new treatments are improved old ones. A universal tool that will completely help everyone, the best method, has not yet been invented.
The most commonly used in modern time:
- chemical coding combined with hypnosis,
- detoxification measures followed by social recovery,
- hardware therapy, combined with the use of various traditional medicine,
- group or individual therapy with a complete rejection of harmful interaction with the old (drinking) social circle,
- various psychotherapeutic methods of coding for alcohol dependence.
Pros and cons of coding
The “instant” coding for alcoholism is quite dangerous in itself - the alcoholic’s body has adapted to alcohol for a long time, and it will take some time to rebuild.
Positive aspects of the encoding:
- prolonged aversion to alcohol,
- sober lifestyle at least for a while,
- normalization of physical, mental state,
- coding is much cheaper than fixing the consequences of drinking alcohol,
- You can encode anonymously, all at once.
- the strictest ban on drinking any alcohol-containing substances,
- the coding will end sooner or later, the person will start drinking again,
- in some cases, treatment has no effect,
- almost every effective method has serious contraindications for health reasons,
- depending on the chosen method, duration of therapy, the patient can be placed in a hospital in one of the drug treatment clinics,
- negative side effects.
Information on the consequences is contradictory. Depending on the coding method, they are different from the adversity. Severe consequences are due to:
- drinking alcohol
- incorrect treatment method,
- excess dosage of a drug substance,
- non-compliance with the rules for caring for the place where the drug was administered,
- individual intolerance to a specific therapy,
- ignoring concomitant mental and somatic diseases.
The consequences for the encoded can be all sorts of:
- nausea, dizziness, increased pressure immediately after encoding,
- indigestion, headache the first days after coding,
- mental disorders,
- brain problems
- damage to the kidneys, liver,
- abscess at the injection site or hem;
- impaired memory, sleep.
Alcoholism is not completely treated, unless the alcoholic himself wants it. It is never too late to encode, but for many this is a “tough” problem in psychological terms. After applying the majority of treatment methods, a person’s desire to drink decreases, and it becomes possible to start a new sober life.
A non-alcoholic lifestyle should be maintained, excluding people who drink alcohol from the social circle. It is necessary to do sports, favorite work, interesting hobbies.
It is also recommended to eat right, spend more time in nature, with your family. What method of coding from alcoholism will turn out to be the best, most effective, no one knows - in the most difficult cases you will have to use several of them in turn.
Do you still think that it is impossible to cure alcoholism?
Judging by the fact that you are reading these lines now, the victory in the fight against alcoholism is not on your side yet.
And you already thought to be encoded? It is understandable, because alcoholism is a dangerous disease that leads to serious consequences: cirrhosis or even death. Pain in the liver, a hangover, health problems, work, personal life. All these problems are familiar to you firsthand.
What is alcohol coding?
To eliminate a socially significant problem, several coding methods have been developed. Their action is such that the alcoholic develops a conditioned reflex - a negative reaction to taking alcohol. After the encoding, the drinker at the psychological level is uncomfortable, because the craving for drink remains, but you can’t drink. In order to permanently get rid of alcohol dependence, it is necessary to find out the cause of the disease, therefore, after a physical refusal to drink, it is important to cure the psyche. Any kind of encoding prevents the use of alcohol, but does not eliminate it.
Elena Malysheva: “In our time, alcoholism, as a disease, has become very young. Often, it’s young people who are destroying their future and doing irreparable harm to their health. An effective remedy will help to cope with the problem.
Mechanism of action
What are the methods of coding for alcoholism and how they work, you need to tell every drinking person. Specialists who in one way or another block the craving for alcohol, are sure that each patient needs an individual approach. A method that eliminates the dependence of one is often completely ineffective for the other. Each technique has its own mechanism of action, but all of them are based on psychological suggestion, in which the craving for alcohol is suppressed.
During treatment, in one way or another, the doctor acts on the patient’s subconscious, after which he becomes immune to alcohol. Sometimes one session is enough for a person to stop drinking for a long time, but there is one caveat - you need to withstand from 3 to 20 days without alcohol, and not everyone can do this. After the procedure, the alcoholic does not enjoy drinking and the meaning of drinking disappears.