Friends, I welcome you! We haven't talked to you for a long time! Katya Ivanova is back in touch. Many of you have heard of such a homeopathic remedy as Sinupret, but I am sure that very few people know what effect Sinupret shows in adenoids, what kind of feedback it “deserves” among parents and doctors.
I think you should find out about this, especially since the adenoids are one of the most common childhood pathologies.
Probably, you already understand how dangerous adenoids are in the inflamed state, and if they are not treated, what the consequences may be. And I understand well those parents who are trying to find maximum information on how to cure adenoids from their child.
Perhaps Sinupret with adenoids is just the tool you need! After reading this article from beginning to end, you make a conclusion for yourself whether to use it.
Properties and indications of the drug
A distinctive feature of Sinupret, which belongs to the homeopathic series, is a unique plant composition: the root of the gentian yellow, sorrel, autumn primrose, black elderberry, pharmacy vervain.
Such a composition speaks of its absolutely harmlessness. Biologically active components of this medicine have a number of actions:
Sinupret effective against inflammatory processes caused by sinusitis, acute and chronic nature, accompanied by abundant purulent discharge from the nasal sinuses.
Rules of application
This homeopathic remedy has been very popular in modern otolaryngology for several years now.
This homeopathic medicine is available in pill form and in drops.
For children of preschool age, the permissible dose is 1 tablet three times a day.
For an adult, 2 tablets are given three times a day.
The duration of therapy is determined by the otolaryngologist, taking into account the stage of the disease and the patient's condition. The duration of treatment is from one to two weeks.
Before taking Sinupret in liquid form must be dissolved in a small amount of water. Depending on the age of the patient, the following dosage is prescribed:
• children of the age category from two to six years - 15 ml three times a day,
• preschool children - half a teaspoon with three times a day,
• for adults - dessert spoon with the same frequency of intake.
Treatment can last from seven to fourteen days. If the drug has no effect, consultation with the attending physician is necessary.
Taking the drug in pregnant women is possible, but only if this is indicated by a doctor. During lactation and breastfeeding, it is not recommended to take Sinupret, since there is not enough information about its use in this case.
With all that this drug is made on a plant basis, there are still some prohibitions in its use:
• individual intolerance to lactose and components,
• restrictions on childhood (dragee only from the age of six, drops from the age of two).
For patients who have been diagnosed with liver disease, epileptic seizures, trauma and brain disease, individual dosage is prescribed.
Allergic symptoms such as itching, rashes and redness of the skin, as well as shortness of breath are possible while taking Sinupret. Rarely - pain in the abdomen and nausea.
Sinupret goes well with antibacterial drugs, enhancing the effect of their action. Information about the combination of this drug with other drugs is not available. Cases of excess dose in the reception of the drug Sinupret not known.
Well, now, after we have briefly read the instructions of this homeopathy, I propose now to find out what parents say about this herbal remedy, who used it in practice:
Adenoids - one of the most common diseases of children. So we with the daughter had to go through this ailment. It all started with the fact that my baby started to snore at night, then a runny nose began, which we could not cure.
But most of all I was alerted by the absence of nasal breathing. My child began to breathe only by mouth. And then I immediately realized that these were adenoids. I am a pediatrician, so I made the diagnosis myself.
Of all the existing drugs, I preferred Sinupret. Let me explain why! Firstly, it is a safe, natural remedy, and secondly, its effectiveness has been tested by many pediatric patients. Yes, and reviews of Sinupret with adenoids only positive.
After two weeks of use, my child is recovering. And notice no antibiotics and additional drugs, and we are healthy! Therefore, I highly recommend!
It all started as soon as we went to the kindergarten. First, frequent colds, then bronchitis, tonsillitis, in general, an endless inflammatory process inside the body. We went to the ENT doctor, the benefit was an experienced specialist, immediately diagnosed us with adenoids.
Of course, the diagnosis is not comforting, but the treatment was effective. We were assigned to take Sinupret droplets. You may not believe it, but after five days of nursing the child had a nasal congestion problem, nasal breathing returned to normal.
We passed the whole course of treatment, went again to see a doctor. Once he put it so interestingly that the adenoid vegetations began to decrease in size. In short, we are recovering and this is the most important thing! Therefore, girls, Sinupret - drug number 1 from the adenoids and I was convinced of this from my own experience.
- Elena Stepanovna
You know, and we are faced with adenoids. As I did not take care of my child, after all, we were already 6 years old, I thought she would carry it, but no, we, too, did not avoid this problem. Diagnosed - adenoiditis II degree.
The children's otolaryngologist prescribed treatment for us: irrigation of the nasal passages with saline, vasoconstrictor drops - Nasonex and Sinupret in pills. Oh, to be honest, I didn’t expect that we feel better so quickly.
My child stopped snoring in his sleep, began to breathe with his nose, had a runny nose and had less purulent discharge. And we achieved this result after only two weeks of treatment. We are still being treated, but the effect is already noticeable and I think we will be completely healthy soon.
Therefore, Sinupret with adenoids in children really helps! I recommend everyone who has this problem, you will not regret!
- Lidia Ivanova
We are only 3 years old, and already a bunch of sores, and against the background of this adenoid inflamed, the doctor told us so. We were prescribed Sinupret in droplets. Of course, I trust doctors more, but I also respect the opinions of my parents, especially experienced ones.
Therefore, before buying medicine and giving it to a child, I decided to quickly run through the forums where moms discuss this drug. So, the reviews about the drops of Sinupret with adenoids in children are only good.
Now I will say from my experience, we were treated according to the scheme as prescribed by the doctor, and you know, my expectations were met. Adenoids began to decrease, the child had a runny nose and nasal congestion. Now we are healthy! Special thanks to the doctor who cured us!
Indeed, the homeopathic drug Sinupret works wonders, judging by the feedback from parents. But what the doctors say about this tool, let's find out.
Opinion of experts
Most medical specialists - otolaryngology specialists respect this drug. Indeed, Sinupret has a powerful secretolytic, anti-inflammatory effect, beneficially affecting the inflamed nasopharynx.
It is often prescribed for the treatment of adenoids, but only as part of complex therapy, since this herbal preparation is not capable of curing such a pathology, but only facilitating the process of its occurrence, eliminating the symptoms.
In addition, Sinupret contributes to the rapid discharge and outflow of purulent mucus from the nose, and also removes their swelling. All this helps the child to quickly overcome the main ailment.
Dr. Komarovsky about Sinupret
Review of the famous Ukrainian pediatrician about Sinupret with adenoids in children is unambiguous - it can and should be taken.
According to the doctor, this drug is very effective as a means of removing purulent discharge from the nasal sinuses, sputum during coughing.
But curing the adenoids with Sinupret alone is simply impossible! It does not reduce the adenoids and certainly does not contribute to their resorption, this is all a profound error.
As you can see, the drug Sinupret is a really good remedy, which is recognized not only by parents, but also by experienced specialists, but in the complex therapy of adenoids treatment.
I hope you have this information was very important and useful. See you soon!
The composition of the drug
The combined medicine "Sinupret" for children incorporates several vegetable-based components:
- The rhizome of yellow gentian - has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect in the nasopharyngeal tissues, due to which there is a pronounced relief of respiratory activity.
- Primrose inflorescences are rich in flavonoids and carotenes, saponins and essential oils, which together strengthen the local immunity, inhibit the growth of adenoid vegetations, reduce the severity of tonsil hypertrophy. In addition, primrose blossoms have the ability to thin the viscous secret, to facilitate its evacuation.
- Sorrel grass - natural antioxidant phenols in its composition have a powerful anti-inflammatory effect. And natural vitamin C - increases the protective properties of the body.
- Sorrel relieves chronic nasal congestion. There is also a vasoconstrictor effect.
- Verbena is a natural antibiotic with pronounced antimicrobial activity. Present in the folds of the nasopharyngeal tonsil pathogenic microorganisms against the background of the use of the drug "Sinupret" do not have the ability to multiply.
- Black elderberry flowers have pronounced anti-influenza, anti-respiratory activity. They prevent complications of the adenoids in the form of the addition of a viral infection.
Homeopathy with adenoids - the drug "Sinupret" can be safely attributed to this particular subgroup of medicines due to its composition listed above.
The combined drug "Sinupret" is chosen by otolaryngologists, when diagnosing adenoids in children, because of its ability to exert the following pharmacological effects:
- anti-inflammatory - reducing the severity of swelling in the tissues of the tonsils, reducing the secretion of the mucous membrane,
- immunostimulating - the nasopharyngeal tissue's own protection is enhanced, the ability to counteract bacterial and virus attacks from the outside,
- secretolytic - viscosity of produced mucus is significantly reduced, unproductive cough is eliminated in children with adenoids, which bothers them more at night,
- restoration of respiratory activity through the nose - kids stop breathing through their mouths, snore in their sleep, nasal, their sense of smell improves.
The use of "Sinupret" in adenoid vegetations will be more effective if the drug is used in a complex - in combination with other medicines. Preliminary consultation of an otolaryngologist is strictly obligatory - self-treatment of adenoids in children is unacceptable.
Basic indications for use
Since the composition of the drug "Sinupret" contains only natural healing herbs, the range of its medicinal use differs unprecedented breadth. Otolaryngologists homeopathic remedy is recommended for reception in the following diseases:
- inflammatory processes in the tissues of the respiratory structures, accompanied by the release of viscous secretions - pharyngitis and laryngitis, bronchitis and tracheitis,
- acute and chronic antritis of any etiology,
- coughing episodes, provoked by sputum run down the back of the throat,
- allergic disorders, accompanied by the release of mucus in the tissues of the nasopharynx,
- acute and chronic sinusitis of various nature of appearance.
However, the most common choice of specialists is the treatment of adenoids with Sinupret. After all, its natural composition allows it to be perfectly combined with antibiotics, and with antihistamines, and even with corticosteroids.
Against the background of a course of treatment with a homeopathic medicine, it is possible to achieve a significant improvement in the condition of the tonsils - their size is significantly reduced, the discomfort and difficulty in breathing disappear. The health of the child returns to the age norm.
Contraindications and adverse effects
Despite its safety and naturalness of the composition, the drug "Sinupret" has a list of restrictions for use in children. So, some babies may experience individual intolerance to individual components of the drug. Therefore, before its introduction into the body, it is necessary to clarify the history of allergic diseases of the baby.
The age subgroup of a child is also important - for example, it is permissible to take the form of a dragee only from 6–7 years old, whereas Sinupret drops can be given to two-year-old children.
Most of the little patients take the plant-based drug well. In rare cases, the following undesirable effects were recorded:
- various allergic disorders - for example, urticaria, pruritus, local mucosal edema,
- less often, dyspeptic manifestations were observed - the urge to nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pain in the epigastric region.
Cases of overdose of anti-inflammatory agent "Sinupret" was not registered. However, the dose and frequency of use of the drug, as well as the total duration of the treatment course should be determined solely by the otolaryngologist. Their independent change is unacceptable.
Existing release forms
In the pharmacy network, Sinupret homeopathic medicine is presented in various forms, which helps to select the best schemes and doses of medication for a particular ENT disease.
Drops for adenoids are considered to be optimal - they are convenient to consider, it is difficult to err on the dose, they have a pleasant taste. Therefore, children from 2 to 5 years do not resist the treatment. 15 drops of 3 p / s are enough. Adolescents 10–16 years of age increase the dose to 20 drops. Adults require 50 drops of 3 p / s.
Tablets "Sinupret", as well as pills "Sinupret", are recommended for use in children from 6-7 years - 1 pc. with an interval of 8-9 hours. Older children - from 16-18 years of age and adults need to increase the dose to 2 pcs. three times a day. Grinding tablets or dragees is not required. It is permissible to accompany their reception with the use of a sufficient volume of water.
Sinupret syrup is the optimal form for babies 2–5 years old. It is necessary to take 2 ml before breakfast, lunch and before night rest. From 6–7 years old and up to 12 years of age, medication is needed in 3 ml 3 p / s. Whereas from 13 years and older, 7 ml every 8–9 hours.
According to individual needs, the dose of the drug and the frequency of its administration can be changed by an otolaryngologist.
Reviews of homeopathic remedies
I will give you reviews of people who have tried synupret for the treatment of adenoids. Let's learn from the mistakes of others?
After 4 weeks of cough and runny nose at my Manyuki, I turned to a pediatrician, he diagnosed adenoiditis. We began to treat him. A pediatrician prescribed us a whole treatment regimen: immunal, clean the nose with aqualore, rhinofluimucil, synupret and lympho-myozy.Against the background of all this treatment, the daughter's condition improved, and when she was examined by the ENT, after some time, she did not find any serious abnormalities.
Lor put his daughter adenoids. Now periodically appear snot. If the nose is stuffed up, and the snot does not leave, or if sputum does not leave when coughing, then I give my daughter synupret, but only in the form of drops. This is homeopathy, there will definitely be no harm from it. In most cases it helps. But if the snot becomes green, then you have to switch to antibiotics.
For example, drops of "Limfomiozot" have the ability to reduce the severity of edematous manifestations in the tissues of the tonsils. They also have anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties. Against the background of their use, there is an improvement in lymphatic drainage and the interaction of the immune and endocrine systems.
Granules "Job-baby" help to quickly cope with inflammatory phenomena in the oropharynx and nasopharynx. They are almost completely absorbed when taken in therapeutic doses - children 2–7 years old, 2–7 granules, once a day, half an hour before meals. The total duration of treatment is at least 1.5–2 months.
With adenoids, homemade thuja oil has proven itself well - there are several ways to use it:
- instillation into the nasal passages with subsequent distribution of the tonsils,
- steam inhalation - add 1-2 drops to a cup of hot water and breathe until it cools,
- wearing aromamedalons is very convenient for children, because it does not require the introduction into the body, it is enough to drop on the fabric, which is placed in the medallion.
Drops "Sinupret" with adenoids in children have proven to be a great helper at stages 1–2 of tonsil hypertrophy. They have their own indications, as well as contraindications for use. Therefore, should be appointed only by a specialist.
What is part of the drug Sinupret?
Sinupret is a plant-based drug. It comes in the form of drops and drops, which are taken by mouth.
The composition of drops and dragee does not differ in the main active ingredients, among which are:
Grass bitter sorrel. Sorrel has a secretolytic effect, eliminates inflammation in the sinuses, destroys pathogenic microorganisms. In addition, the sorrel in the composition of the drug Sinupret contributes to the improvement of local and general immunity.
Gentian root. This plant allows to liquefy viscous mucus, facilitating its release from the upper respiratory tract. The active substance that is part of the drug Sinupret is obtained from the dried rhizomes of the plant.
Flowers of black elderberry. This component is responsible for the dilution of sputum, has a diaphoretic effect, which is important at elevated body temperature.
Primrose flowers. This component in the composition of the medicinal product is responsible for diluting the viscous secretion, for reducing the inflammatory reaction, for the destruction of microbes.
Grass Vervain. It has an antiviral effect, thereby enhancing the effect of the other components.
The drug is available in two forms: in the form of drops for oral administration and in the form of pills. Drops have a brownish tint, when viewed, they are transparent. The taste of the medicine is slightly bitter. The drug is poured into bottles of clear glass, each of which has a dispenser.
Drops have the shape of a circle, available in a package of 50 pieces. From above they are covered with a green shell.
What effect can you expect?
The drug acts gently, as it contains only herbal ingredients that do not contribute to the development of addiction. The drug gives a minimal set of side effects.
If the patient has adenoids of the first or second degree without complications, then taking the drug Sinupret will allow to achieve the following results:
Reduce inflammation of the nasopharyngeal tonsil, remove puffiness from it, ensuring a reduction in pressure on adjacent structures.
Relieve nasal breathing, get rid of sleep apnea.
Facilitate the separation of thick exudate covering the mucous membrane of the tonsils and the inner surface of the sinuses.
To increase the general immune status, which will make it possible to more effectively fight viruses and bacteria.
Besides the fact that Sinupret is prescribed for adenoids, this drug can cope with ARVI, accompanied by inflammatory processes in the sinuses. It is recommended to take it not only during the acute stage of the disease, but also in chronic sinusitis.
How to take Sinupret with adenoids?
The amount of the drug that must be taken at one time depends on the age of the patient, as well as on the form of the drug release.
Dragee In the form of pills, Sinupret is prescribed to children over 6 years of age, therefore, from this age up to 16 years of age, it is necessary to take 1 tablet 3 times a day. Adult patients are recommended to take 2 tablets 3 times a day. Dragee washed down with water, but always swallow whole. The course of treatment lasts from one to two weeks. During this time, recovery should begin.
Drops. If the drug is used in the form of drops, then it must first be diluted in water. Wash down the finished solution is not necessary. Children between the ages of 6 and 16 are prescribed 25 drops 3 times a day. Children from 2 to 6 years old appoint 15 drops 3 times a day. Adults need to take 50 drops 3 times a day. Sometimes doctors prescribe to children with inhalation adenoids with Sinupret, but cannot be used in a nebulizer. To learn how to carry out the procedure, you should contact your doctor, as the official instructions do not have such information.
Who should not take Sinupret?
The drug has the following contraindications:
Increased sensitivity of the body to the components that make up the drug. Even if the patient has an allergy to at least one herb that is contained in Sinupret drops or pills, it should not be taken.
Diseases of the liver, epilepsy, disturbances in the brain, past trauma to the brain. These contraindications are not absolute, that is, Sinupret can be taken, but only on condition that he was prescribed by a doctor.
In the form of pills, the drug is not prescribed to children under 6 years of age, as well as to people who suffer from lactose intolerance.
In the form of drops, the drug is not prescribed to people suffering from alcoholism, as well as to patients who have undergone a course of rehabilitation from alcohol dependence. Drops are not used to treat children under 2 years old. The ban is due to the fact that the drug contains alcohol.
During breastfeeding, the drug is not prescribed, since its effect on the body of the mother and child during this period has not been studied.
Pregnant women may be prescribed Sinupret, but only in the form of dragees. However, even in this case, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Most often, Sinupret is well tolerated by patients, but the likelihood of the following side effects cannot be excluded:
The emergence of nausea.
The appearance of pain in the stomach.
Allergic reactions of the body: skin hyperemia, rash on the dermis, swelling of the skin, severe itching and shortness of breath.
If an overdose of the drug in the form of a dragee was taken, all of the above side effects will appear quite clearly.
If a person takes too much Sinupret in drops, then it can provoke alcohol poisoning. 100 ml of the drug contains 16 g of ethanol.
What to look for during treatment
Before measuring the required number of drops, the bottle must be thoroughly shaken. This must be done in order to evenly distribute in the accepted dose all the active substances included in its composition.
The bottle is equipped with a dispenser. To measure the required dosage, it should be turned over and held upright.
If a suspension or a slight sediment was found in the vial during the administration of the drug, you should not be worried, as this is the norm. The presence of impurities does not affect the effectiveness of the treatment.
After opening the bottle, it should be marked on it with the date when it happened. Marking is necessary in order not to accidentally take expired medication. After opening it retains its properties for no more than six months.
Sinupret can be used to treat people with diabetes. However, they must take into account that one dragee contains 0.03 bread units.
During treatment, you can continue to lead a normal life, since taking the drug does not affect the physical or mental activity of a person.
Sinupret is an effective drug for the treatment of adenoids, and not just to eliminate the symptoms of the disease. However, it is most often prescribed in a complex therapeutic regimen to speed up the healing process.
Despite the fact that the drug is aimed at treating the sinuses for inflammation, in no case should the drops be instilled into the nasal passages.
Pros and cons of the drug synupret
Advantages of the drug Sinupret:
The drug has two forms of release.
The drug has a plant based.
Sinupret has many therapeutic effects, which allows it to be successfully used in the treatment of adenoids and other diseases of the nasal sinuses. This is an important advantage of the drug, because it does not just eliminate the symptoms, but affects the root cause of the disease, eliminating it.
The drug is manufactured by well-known manufacturer "Bionics CE", which has existed on the market for more than 80 years. The organization operates according to European quality standards and strictly controls its products.
Cons of the drug Sinupret:
As part of the drops there is an alcohol base, which limits the use of the drug according to age criteria.
The drug has contraindications to the use and can cause side effects.
After opening the bottle with drops, the shelf life of the drug is reduced to 6 months.
The cost of the drug can not be called cheap. For a dragee package (50 pieces), on average you will have to pay about 400 rubles. Drops cost about 350 rubles.
Expert Editor: Pavel Alexandrovich Mochalov | D.M.N. general practitioner
Education: Moscow Medical Institute. I. M. Sechenov, specialty - “Medicine” in 1991, in 1993 “Occupational diseases”, in 1996 “Therapy”.
7 reasons to do squats every day!
6 reasons to eat cinnamon every day! Incredible benefits of cinnamon.
Adenoids in the nose - these are areas of pathologically overgrown lymphoid tissue that surrounds the pharynx and nasal part, helps maintain immunity. When adenoids grow, they become a permanent breeding ground for germs, fungi and viruses. In this case, the air that enters the nose is not moistened and not cleaned, but immediately turns out.
Adenoids are the third amygdala, which is located in the human nasopharynx. In a healthy child, it does not cause any health problems and does not interfere with breathing. Adenoids have a complex structure. They are riddled with grooves, slots, lacunae. This predisposes to the fact that their tissues linger.
The proliferation of adenoid tissue, or enlarged tonsils, is an ENT pathology most often found in children. The consequences of the growth of the tonsil tissue are difficulty breathing, frequent respiratory diseases, and chronic inflammation in the nasopharynx. Tonsils are a kind of protective barrier against infection, not.
An increase in the lymphoid tissue of the nasopharyngeal tonsils (adenoids) is a common ENT pathology in the age group from 5 to 10 years. This disease can occur in an acute and chronic form. It occurs as a result of the inflammatory process in the upper respiratory tract, provoked.
Microscopic salt particles inhibit the reproduction of pathogenic microflora in the respiratory tract, have a vasoconstrictive effect, improve the secretion of viscous mucus. Visiting salt caves has minimal contraindications and does not provoke side effects.
Tonsilotren and adenoids
Tonsilotren is a homeopathic remedy. Available in pill form. Taking this drug leads to a decrease in the pathologically overgrown tissue of the tonsils, reduces swelling, removes inflammation, helps restore tissue. This drug can completely cure adenoids in children.
One of the advantages of these pills is that they are completely natural. There are practically no side effects. Some babies have increased saliva. You can apply to children from three years and under the supervision of a doctor for patients with various types of allergies.
The dosage is determined by the pediatrician. Usually it is one tablet 2-3 times a day. The tablet must be put under the tongue until it is completely dissolved. Preschoolers are recommended to dissolve it in water. It must be remembered that Tonsilotren is taken before or after a meal.
Tonsilotren used in 1-2, cough, runny nose.
The differences between the effect of drugs vasoconstrictor, hormonal, moisturizing, etc.
It is advisable drug treatment of adenoids 1 and 2 degrees in young children. Today there are a huge variety of drugs prescribed for the growth and inflammation of lymphoid tissue. There are major groups of drugs that are included in the treatment regimen.
- Vasoconstrictor drugs (Vibrocil, Naphthyzinum, Snoop, Nazivin and others) are symptomatic treatment, relieve swelling of the mucous membrane. But their use for a long time is not recommended because of the possible addiction.
- Moisturizing solutions (Aqualor, AquaMaris, Marimer) can be used for a long time and at any age. They relieve puffiness and improve the nasal passages. Not recommended for their use in purulent lesions.
- Antibacterial drugs (Collargol, Tobradex, Sofradeks, Isofra, Pinosol). They are used for adenoids if pathological microflora settles on the inflamed tonsils.
- Hormonal drugs (Fliksonaze, Nasonex, Avamys, Tobradex and others) are prescribed courses for no more than 3 months. Their use shows a significant effect in the treatment of vegetation of lymphoid tissue.
- Immunostimulants (Traumel, IRS 19, Polyoxidonium, Tonsilotren) with adenoids should be used as a preventive measure for the development of complications and improvement of the protective functions of the body.
- Antiallergic drugs (Zodak, Zyrtec, Suprastin, Singulyar) are prescribed in combination with the growing season of the tonsil under the influence of an allergen.
Hormonal drugs are mainly used in young patients older than 3 years. Drug Fliksonaze with adenoids in children allows you to effectively remove the swelling of the nasopharyngeal mucosa and eliminate congestion of small noses. Tobradex, being a combination remedy, is assigned to a child when pathological microflora is attached.
Many doctors, adherents of medical methods, use homeopathic remedies with an immunomodulatory effect for the treatment of tonsil overgrowth. Their use is permitted at any age, and the side effects are quite small.
- Traumel with adenoids is assigned to a child from the first years of life. The tool effectively relieves swelling of the inflamed mucosa and nasal congestion.
- Tonsilotren is also used in adenoids as an anti-inflammatory drug that eliminates inflammation and reduces the size of the tonsil growing season. It is advisable medication Tonsilotren for the prevention of inflammation in adenoids in children.
- Polyoxidonium can be used in adenoids in children in the form of prophylaxis, and also as a medicine in the acute period. Thanks to its action, the risk of complications is reduced.
If the tonsil vegetation is associated with an allergen exposure, then doctors prescribe antihistamine medicines in complex treatment. Zodak with adenoids in children relieves swelling of the nasal mucosa, which improves nasal breathing. A similar effect has Singular and Zyrtec, appointed with adenoids in children.
Instructions for use
Use Tonsilgon with adenoids is necessary in accordance with the official instructions. It contains detailed information on the use of funds for different age groups of patients. The dose varies with age indicators, varies, taking into account the dynamics of pathology. During exacerbation (the first day with an increase in temperature and intense pain in the throat) Tonsilgon is applied according to the following scheme:
- children from 12 months are given 10 drops (they are not divorced, the drug is kept in the oral cavity before swallowing) several times a day, before meals,
- in children from 6 years of age, the dosage is increased to 15 drops in several doses.
After the disappearance of the symptoms of acute inflammation (rhinitis, redness of the larynx), the use of Tonsilgon can be continued, but the daily dose will be reduced. When using tablets, a single dosage will remain unchanged (1 tablet), but the frequency of consumption will be reduced to 3 times a day. By analogy, the solution is used, 1 time is taken as many drops as during an exacerbation, but the number of doses will be up to 3 times.
Duration of use of the drug is determined by the diagnosis, severity of clinical symptoms. Treatment for adenoids mainly lasts from 7 to 10 days.
When laboratory manifestations remain for 2-3 days and the tendency to their increase remains, it is necessary to consult with a doctor without fail. Combined therapy with the use of antimicrobial drugs is likely to be required.
In addition to internal use, Tonsilgon with adenoids is used as nebulizer inhalation. The tool is filled with a solution that contains a drug, diluted with saline. There is a difference in the ratio of these components in each age group:
- children from 7 years - in equal quantities,
- from 12 months to 7 years - 1 to 2,
- for newborns - 1 to 3.
Despite the fact that inhalation through a nebulizer is a fairly safe method, ye, yj consult with a specialist and monitor the patient.
Particular caution must be exercised in the implementation of the procedure for babies. At what age it is permissible to carry out inhalations, whether the attending physician will tell whether there is a difference in their duration.
With adenoiditis, the same properties of plant extracts remain relevant as with other diseases:
- Gentian root. Gentian is a perennial medicinal plant that was known to ancient healers. Its properties are due to the presence of bitter substances in the composition. They are so highly valued for their anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antipyretic properties. In folk medicine, the parts of the gentian plant were used to treat cough, fever, cramps, and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. At the root of the plant contains two active substances: amarogentin and gentipicrin. They help to fight allergic lesion of the tonsils, accelerate the regeneration of the mucous membrane when it is damaged,
- Primrose flowers. Also a perennial plant, especially valuable substrate of which are flowers and leaves. A large amount of ascorbic acid, manganese, carotene, and natural antioxidants is found in parts of the body of the plant. The most popular in the field of treatment of bronchitis and bronchial asthma, also works well with bronchitis and tracheitis, providing an expectorant effect. Antioxidants help the body fight emerging free radicals, they are an important component for cell growth and development. Therefore, their presence in Sinupret helps to remove the forming mucus, reduces irritation of the tonsils, promotes their healing,
- Grass sorrel. Sorrel is a plant known in our country, as it is actively used for culinary purposes. It contains a huge amount of vitamin C, which activates the immune system. Medicinal properties are not limited to this. Sorrel herb reduces the severity of the inflammatory process, relieves pain, reduces the activity of toxic substances. Antioxidants in the composition, led by vitamin E, help to maintain healthy cells in integrity, neutralize the effects of carcinogenic substances,
- Elderberry flowers. Many people think that this is a useless wild plant that gathers around itself a lot of ants and aphids. But in fact, elder flowers contain important components for the treatment of adenoiditis: rutin, essential oils, acids, glycosides. Elder flowers have anti-inflammatory effect, weakly disinfect the place of impact. Folk recipes recommend the use of the drug for the treatment of inflammatory processes in the oropharynx, respiratory tract. Rutin, which is part of, improves blood supply to the lymphoid tissue of the nasopharynx, reduces inflammation, has an antioxidant effect,
- Grass Vervain. The greatest efficacy of the drug was found in the elimination of such conditions as weakness, lethargy, headaches, fever. Sweating and antipyretic effects in acute adenoiditis helps to improve the condition of the patient. Verbena helps fight bronchial diseases if their infection is associated with adenoids - Sinupret will cope with both problems thanks to this component.
Together, all components help to reduce the viscosity of sputum and its removal, reducing the severity of the inflammatory process.
Reviews of the drug also demonstrate its high efficiency. It is possible to use for adults and children, pregnant and lactating - important advantages of Sinupret. It is completely safe and rarely causes any side effects. The cost of the drug is fully consistent with the quality that is guaranteed by the manufacturer - the company Bionorika, Germany.
How to use Sinupret and Tonsilgon
Tonsilgon prescribed for angina, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, SARS, adenoiditis in children. The treatment regimen is selected only by a doctor, it depends on the age and may change with the course of the disease. In acute course (fever, pain) prescribed for children from the first year of life 10 drops two to three times a day. Drops should be given before meals, and they should be at room temperature. Children from 6 years old increase the dosage to 15 drops several times a day. With the improvement of the patient can reduce the dosage of the drug.
Tonsilgon with adenoiditis use a course of up to ten days. The supervising doctor can prescribe Tonsilgon in the form of inhalations. Inhalation should be done 1-2 times a day. To do this, it is necessary to prepare a solution: 1 ml of Tonsilgon in 3 ml of sodium chloride for children up to seven years. To children from eight years, the solution is diluted in equal parts.
If after three days of treatment the child does not get better, the symptoms increase, then you need to contact the doctor for a change in treatment regimen.
Tonsilgon can prescribe and not during the period of the disease, and to improve the immunity of the child (not assigned to children up to a year).
Sinupret is used in rhinitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, otitis and other inflammatory processes in the throat. May be used for allergic sinusitis with nasal mucous secretions. But the most frequent case of appointment are adenoids.
Drops prescribed according to this scheme: children from two years - 15 drops 3 times a day, from six years - 25 drops, from 12 years - 50 drops 3 times a day.
Before use, the bottle of medication should be shaken to mix all the components, then the required number of drops is diluted in a small amount of water and drunk.
An otolaryngologist may prescribe inhalation with the drug Sinupret. To do this, dilute the drug with saline in the ratio of 1 to 3. During the procedure, the child should only breathe through the nose. After three procedures, the patient's condition should improve significantly - breathing will recover, discharge from the nose will change its color to darker and it will become easier to depart.
The course of treatment lasts 14 days.
Sinupret with adenoids is not indicated for children under two years of age.
The effect of the drug on the human body is due to the properties of each of its components:
- Primrose - it contains saponins - glycosides, which have expectorant and sedative effects, which increase the secretion of mucus in the bronchi, stimulate the activity of the ciliary epithelium of the respiratory tract, and ascorbic acid, which strengthens the immune system,
- Elderberry has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects,
- Verbena contains glycosides verbemin and verbenamine, which are antispasmodics and antiseptics,
- Gentian root - relieves fever and inflammation due to bioflavonoids, suppresses cough,
- Sorrel promotes the regeneration of damaged tissues.
Sinupret has a pronounced immunomodulatory effect. It increases the body's resistance to viral and bacterial infections and prevents the growth of microorganisms in the nasopharynx.
Despite the antimicrobial effect of the drug, it alone is not enough to treat adenoiditis. It is recommended to combine Sinupret with antibiotics and other medicines as prescribed by a doctor.
Acquisition and analogues
Like any other herbal medicine, "Tonsilgon" is sold in a pharmacy without a doctor's prescription. The cost of one bottle of medication on average is 350-390 rubles. Packaging pills cost a little cheaper - from 340 to 370 rubles (in prices for July 2017).
In the pharmacy, you can purchase other analogues that have a natural composition. Pharmacists may recommend the following medications.
- Tonsilotren. It is a homeopathic remedy, it is also prescribed for chronic diseases of the oropharynx. However, before using it, it is necessary to consult a pediatrician or an ENT specialist.
- Tonzipret. The drug produces the same manufacturer that in the case of "Tonsilgon" - the German company Bionorica. The tool has a completely herbal composition, but is intended only for the treatment of diseases of the oropharynx, accompanied by pain.
- Syrup "Alteyka". Contains Althea root, but indications for its use are only diseases of the respiratory system, accompanied by cough. It is not used for sore throat or tonsillitis.
Thus, "Tonsilgon" for the child is an original and highly effective tool for diseases of the respiratory system. It has a complex effect on the focus of inflammation and stimulates the immune response in the body. Therefore, the drug has earned a lot of positive feedback from doctors and parents who have already used it to treat their children. In addition, the intake of this medication does not cause side effects in babies, even with prolonged use.
Sinupret with adenoids in children - recall
Adenoids are the most common cause of nasal breathing disorders in children 3 to 6 years old. Treatment depends on the stage of the disease: when hypertrophy of the nasopharyngeal tonsil only partially blocks the nasal passage, it is possible to dispense with the use of conservative means. These include astringent nasal drops, fortifying drugs, physiotherapeutic procedures, as well as spa treatment.
Binding drops, depending on the active ingredients are divided into two groups:
- - preparations of inorganic nature, containing salts of heavy metals (for example, protargol -1% solution of colloidal silver),
- -organic solutions, the main components of which are vegetable derivatives.
Drops have a local enveloping, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect, only herbal remedies are more sparing to the nasal mucosa, as they do not overdry, unlike metal solutions.
Use of Sinupret with adenoids
Sinupret is a combined preparation of plant origin, the active components of which are extracts from the gentian yellow root, spring primrose, sorrel, black elderberry, and vervain pharmaceutical herb. Their combination in the finished product determines the main pharmacological actions:
- - anti-inflammatory effect reduces the reactivity of the mucous membrane, reduces the swelling of the nasal sinuses, restores their drainage and ventilation. After several days of use, the child will be able to smell and breathe without the help of the mouth.
- -Secretolytic action normalizes the density of the mucus of the nasal cavity due to the stimulation of secretion, which allows the patient to easily remove it by blowing the nose.
- - Immunostimulation and antiviral effect protect the child from the imposition of concomitant respiratory infections, prevent the development of complications of adenoiditis.
Method of use of the drug
For children, the main form of release can be considered drops for ingestion. They are pleasant to the taste, so the child does not resist treatment. The dosage for children from 2 to 5 years is 15 drops 3 times a day, regardless of food intake, from 6 to 11 years - 25 drops, and over 12 years old use an adult dose of -50 drops three times a day. The duration of treatment is individual, but in most cases the symptoms of the disease disappeared within two weeks. It should also be noted that the use of Sinupret may make it possible to refuse other methods of treatment of adenoids in children, since under its influence the regression of inflammatory and hypertrophic changes in the nasopharynx occurs at the first stage of the disease. The efficacy and safety of the drug is confirmed by studies of German scientists, as well as a positive clinical result in the treatment of many children suffering from adenoids.
Sinupret instructions for use
The drug Sinupret is a combination medication of natural origin. Manufacturer Corporation "Bionorika." Production facilities are located in Germany.
The main components are herbal extracts:
- Gentian roots
- Primrose flowers
- Sorrel grass
- Black elderberry flowers
- Grass Vervain.
The drug is available in 3 dosage forms - drops for oral administration, tablets, syrup. Drops are allowed in droplets. This is not a sign of damage.
Indications for appointment Sinupret:
- Inflammatory processes in the system of paranasal sinuses, accompanied by the formation of viscous discharge
- Sinusitis of any etiology
- Cough with viral respiratory infection.
The active ingredients of Sinupret provoke the separation of nasal secretions and dilute it. At the same time, they enhance the effect of antibiotics, have anti-inflammatory and antiviral effects.
After taking Sinupret, the swelling of the nasal mucosa decreases, nasal breathing improves.
The drug is not prescribed in the following cases.
- Metabolic disorders associated with the metabolism of carbohydrates in the body
- For tablets - children's age up to 6 years
- For drops - children's age up to 2 years
- Epilepsy and other organic brain damage
- For drops - alcoholism
- Drops are not used for instillation into the nasal passages.
- Individual intolerance to the components.
Pregnancy is not an absolute contraindication, but the doctor must prescribe treatment. And in this case it is more expedient to take the tablet form, since it does not contain ethyl alcohol.
Is it possible to avoid adenoid surgery? For mothers of children with adenoiditis dedicated. from the mother of the child with adenoids 2 degrees. + treatment regimen for prolonged rhinitis, and nasopharyngitis. Does synupret really help in all cases?
ATTENTION. PROPOSED TREATMENT HELPS IN OUR OCCASION !! DO NOT WORK FOR AIRS, RECEIVING ANY MEDICINE TO A CHILD ONLY AFTER APPOINTMENT BY A PEDIATOR OR A PROFILE DOCTOR.
Probably any mother of a child, especially if this child is kindergarten, will tell you a lot of stories, about how her child is sick after visiting the kindergarten, what "snot" do not give rest, especially during the season of respiratory infections, about what "adenoids" are and how fight.
We spent the first year of the kindergarten almost at home, or I sat in a hospital nursery or my grandmother remained with her daughter. Constant snot, cough, colds, ARVI we dokanali. As a result, an enlarged adenoid tissue in a child.
Then he went hiking on ENT doctors.
The 1st head of the ENT department immediately said that do not suffer and remove the adenoids. You still have to delete. At the same time he shouted at the little one when she was not allowed to look. in the end, we fled from this doctor. At that time, we were 3 years old.
The 2nd ENT doctor looked at our nasopharynx and said that we have adenoids 1-2 degrees. Nothing critical, and said that the operation can not be done. Just to have less colds, and the adenoids themselves will decrease.
Then there were a few doctors and a few opinions.
Immediately I will say that the opponent of the operation to the child, and I consider the removal of the adenoids only as a last resort, when they have grown so much that they do not allow the child to breathe, the partition is warped, the hearing is disturbed, or the structure of the face is deformed. These are the serious indications for surgery!
At that time, we had no such testimony.
We passed 4-5 ENT doctors until we found someone who would really help and be able to find an approach to the child. Our daughter has a terrible screamer and does not allow herself to do any manipulations.
At the age of 4, we came to a wonderful doctor in our city, who works in the hospital of the ENT department, and who is the only one who wrote us a treatment that really began to help.
By the way, apart from adenoiditis, we now have another constant problem in the autumn-spring period - this is nasopharyngitis, or rhinopharyngitis. This is when the snot does not flow from the nose, but flows along the back wall of the nasopharynx, and the throat becomes irritated and an annoying, dry or wet cough appears that cannot be treated by any expectorant.
In this case, only need to treat the nose.
And this very ENT doctor also attributed to us wonderful drops of SYNUPRET.
Drops are intended for the treatment of acute and chronic sinusitis.
The price is not very cheap - in different places at a price of 450-550 rubles.
The drops have a good shelf life - 3 years.
As can be seen, the drug is completely of plant origin. It is practically harmless and can be applied from 2 years.
Sinupret has a secretolytic, secretomotor, anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous, moderate antibacterial, antiviral effect. It contributes to the outflow of exudate from the paranasal sinuses and upper respiratory tract, preventing the development of complications.
Inside, prediluted in a small amount of water.
Adults: 50 drops 3 times a day.
School children: 25 drops, 3 times a day.
Children from 2 to 6 years: 15 drops 3 times a day.
The course of treatment is 7-14 days.
The doctor prescribed us to drink Sinupret course for 1 month.
Although the drug is considered relatively safe, there are still contraindications. This may be individual intolerance to the components of the drug. For children under 2 years can not, and due to the fact that there is ethanol, not applicable to persons who have been treated for alcoholism.
And they take it with caution only from prescribing a doctor for epilepsy, liver diseases, injuries and brain diseases.
Drops are in a dark brown bottle.
Information on the drug is in the instructions, there is on the bottle of the drug.
The color of the droplets is yellowish-brown, and the smell is very strong in alcohol and bitter.
It can be a lot of work to cram a child. If the first time he sips, then the second time his mouth will not open under any persuasion.
We first tricked, and dripped droplets in tea or kompotik, so as not to give so much medicine. But the taste of alcohol is still preserved. Now my daughter is 5 years old, and she drinks the drug obediently from her personal spoon. Diluted only in water.
Here in the photo the drug is not diluted - it is exactly 15 drops.
Drops are fed through a special limiter, through which the excess amount of the drug will not pour out.
SO. HOW WE ARE TREATING THE NAZHOPHRINGITIS AND CHRONIC RHINITIS TO A CHILD.
1. You need to drip vasoconstrictor drops to help the nose to breathe easier and to improve the flow of mucus. We were assigned otryvin children. But I found him a budget replacement, and now I am buying drops for the children for the price. It costs about 80 rubles less at times, has the same active ingredient as in otrayin - Xylometazoline. And efficiency is not worse. Drip and wait 3-5 minutes. Then blow your nose well. Apply 7-10 days 3 times a day
2. In order to remove the mucus that accumulated in the spout, and then ran down the throat, we were assigned PROTARGOL. It dries out the mucous and kills the germs. It is cheap and is often manufactured by pharmacies themselves. I buy it around 30 rubles. We dig it in only when the nose is clear of mucus. Next you need to lie down for a child a few minutes, so that the drug does not leak out.
In some cases, we were also prescribed rhinofluimucil.
3. If the snot is green and a bacterial infection joins, then we were also prescribed IZOFRA OR POLYDEX in addition. These are antibiotic nasal drops, quite expensive. About 400-500 rubles. Apply no more than 7 days. Good effect on prolonged rhinitis and pharyngitis.
4. And 3 times a day for 15 drops we take SYNUPRET. When a child in the garden I give 2 times a day.
5. To all this, the doctor attributed us anti-allergic, in order to remove the swelling of the nose.
it may be simple loratidine, or tavegil. I gave 1/2 pills before bed.
6. To treat throat with nasopharyngitis, give lysobact to dissolve at least 3 times a day.
So this treatment in parallel with Sinupret was prescribed by an ENT specialist. And when our seasonal exacerbations occur and the nose flows again, we no longer go to it, but we treat ourselves according to the same pattern.
Several times I tried to give Sinupret for less than a month, but the cold quickly returned, as soon as we stood next to someone else’s sick child.
Then they resumed their reception and drank as prescribed by the doctor for exactly one month.
Then we had enough for autumn and winter not to get sick with a protracted rhinitis.
Before that, it came to us that the daughter simply could not breathe through her nose at night and slept with her mouth open, and in addition she snuffled and snored.
After treatment, it went away.
By the way drug economical. The course of treatment per month and half of the bottle still remains.
Recently, we went with our daughter to our doctor again, and she was on vacation. And they got back to the head of the department, who in three years shouted at us and insisted on the operation.
Looking at our swollen nose, we said that we already have 2-3 degree adenoids and need to be urgently removed.
I prescribed the treatment to relieve the inflammation, and then said to come to him.
In addition to the treatment, I myself added Sinpret and we drank it again a month.
To say in that hospital adenoids are cut out for the child, the child is taken away from the mother, and everything is done without you. As a friend told, who was removed there, they simply put ice-cream in the nose and cut the adenoid tissue with a knife.
I don’t want my child like this; she will have a psychological trauma for the rest of her life and fear of doctors until the end of her life.
In addition, an operation under general anesthesia is done in another hospital, I consider it a more acceptable option, but the other side of the coin - any anesthesia is a blow to the heart and a load on the children's body.
Therefore, I try with all my strength and delay the moment so as not to do the operation.
I never went to the doctor for this.
After treatment, 3 months have already passed, and during this time there has never been a snot, and the child began to breathe through his nose day and night. in the kindergarten now we are practically not ill.
By the way, those acquaintances whose children removed the adenoids again came to the ENT doctor with the same snot problem.
Therefore, I will wait for now. Moreover, I am going to improve the health of the child at sea.